Admissions 2021 – Grade R and 1
Click here to download it.
2021 Applications for Grade R
Please read the PVJ Grade R Admissions policy > PVJ Grade R Admission Policy 2019
Grade R application forms for 2021 are available online only as the school is closed until such time as the Gauteng Education Department re-opens all schools.
Please find important dates below : –
14 April to 15 May 2020 – Admissions open – Online
Grade R application forms for 2021 are now available online.
Please see link.
Kindly complete admissions form and scan form along with a copy of
a) child’s unabridged birth certificate
b) biological parents Identity documents
c) child’s latest nursery school report
d) child’s medical immunization form
e) proof of parents residential and work address
to Refilwe Bikisha – firstname.lastname@example.org
14 April to 15 May 2020. – Online submissions only until otherwise noted
- Application forms and supporting documentation to be submitted to school office during this period.
- School to issue receipt of acknowledgement.
- No waitlist number will be issued. Applications will be considered as per the Grade R policy.Please ensure your application form is submitted with the certified copies of the following documents:
- Certified Unabridged Birth certificate;
- Proof of both parents identity and the child’s residence or his/ her parents work address;
- Where the parent is not the natural parent of the child, documentation supporting the parent’s legal relationship with the learner;
- In the case of admission to a primary school proof that the child has been immunized against polio, measles, tuberculosis, diphtheria, tetanus, and hepatitis B; ( GRD R – children will not have had their immunisations required at when they reach 6 years)
- Where a learner, seeks placement on a waiting list on the basis of a sibling relationship, documentation showing proof of such relationship is required.
- In the case of a non- citizen proof that the parents & child have the necessary documentation to live/work in SA.
18 May 2020 – 29 June 2020 – Dates subject to change based on impact of lockdown
- Applications will be assessed as per the Grade R admission policy.
- Applicant’s parents will be notified whether the application has been accepted .
01 June 2020 – 12 June 2020 – Dates subject to change based on impact of lockdown
- Parents notify the school whether they are accepting the position.
Only a parent/guardian may return the application form. (email the office if the parents are away or living elsewhere at present)
2021 Applications for Grade 1:
ADMISSION FOR 2021- GRADE 1
Application Dates for 2021:
- Grade 1 Admission: Online applications 25 June 2020 (Subject to change by GDE)
- Website: https://www.gdeadmissions.gov.