Click here to download it.
Please read the Admissions Notice from the Department of Education.
Click to download > Approved Notice – Admissions for 2019
2019 Applications for Grade R
Please read the PVJ Grade R Admissions policy > PVJ Grade R Admission Policy 2018 (PDF 680KB)
PLEASE NOTE: These applications will be processed manually through the school as in prior years.
Please find important dates below : –
- 10-16 April 2018
IMPORTANT: Please collect forms from the school office in Ennis Road Parkview.
- 16 April 2018 – 16 May 2018
- Application forms and supporting documentation to be submitted to school office during this period.
- School to issue receipt of acknowledgement.
- No waitlist number will be issued. Applications will be considered as per the new Grade R policy.
Please ensure your application form is submitted with the certified copies of the following documents:
- Certified Unabridged Birth certificate;
- Proof of both parents identity and the child’s residence or his/ her parents work address;
- Where the parent is not the natural parent of the child, documentation supporting the parent’s legal relationship with the learner;
- In the case of admission to a primary school proof that the child has been immunized against polio, measles, tuberculosis, diphtheria, tetanus, and hepatitis B; ( GRD R – children will not have had their immunisations required at when they reach 6 years)
- Where a learner, seeks placement on a waiting list on the basis of a sibling relationship, documentation showing proof of such relationship is required.
- In the case of a non- citizen proof that the parents & child have the necessary documentation to live/work in SA.
- 7 May 2018 – 15 June 2018
- Applications will be assessed as per the Grade R admission policy.
- Applicant’s parents will be notified whether the application has been accepted .
- 15-29 June 2018
- Parents notify the school whether they are accepting the position.
- Final list of 2019 Grade R admissions prepared.
Only a parent/guardian may return the application form. (contact the office if the parents are away or living elsewhere at present)
If you have any queries please contact our office on (011) 646 5542 or (011) 486 169